This plugin allows you to publish Python pypi packages as part of your pipeline.
steps: - name: pypi_publish image: plugins/pypi settings: username: john password: secret
This block will first generate the relevant .pypirc file with the provided details generating a repo block, then execute the following command:
python3 setup.py sdist upload -r repo
You can also specify the distribution types you want to upload, as well as the repository URL and relative path of the setup python file.
steps: - name: pypi_publish image: plugins/pypi settings: username: john password: secret + repository: https://your-private-pypi.com/pypi + distributions: + - sdist + - bdist_wheel + setupfile: testdata/setup.py
Example configuration using credentials from secrets:
steps: - name: pypi_publish image: plugins/pypi settings: - username: john - password: secret + username: + from_secret: pypi_username + password: + from_password: pypi_password
- Username to be used for the pypi publish.
- Password for the pypi publish.
- The URL of the repository to be published to. (Optional, will default to https://upload.pypi.org/legacy/)
- List of distribution types to publish. (Optional, will default to only sdist)
- The relative path from the workspace root to the setup.py file to be used. (Optional, will default to setup.py)
- Skip the build and only upload pre-build files from
dist/*(Optional, will default to False)